Design the Smile of your Dreams with our Digital Smile Design Technology
Digital Smile Design (DSD) is an innovative approach to cosmetic dentistry services. Using this technical planning tool, dentists can digitally design smiles that are both aesthetically pleasing and functional. Patients can preview a digital mockup of their new smile before any treatment is carried out.
The Smile Space is excited to offer DSD in Sutherland! The DSD process is extremely collaborative, involving both the dentist and the patient in creating a beautiful, natural-looking smile. We are passionate about providing high-quality dental care to our patients, and providing DSD in Sutherland is just one way for us to do this. The friendly team of dentists at our dental clinic are highly skilled in DSD, and we are proud to be one of the few clinics in Sutherland Shire that offer this revolutionary approach to dentistry.
Advantages Of Digital Smile Design
Customisation and precision
Digital Smile Design is a state-of-the-art dental planning tool that allows dentists to map out customised treatment plans with precision. With DSD, dentists can take into account a patient’s unique facial shape and features, smile goals, and personal preferences to design a treatment plan that will achieve the desired results.
Digital Smile Design provides accuracy and detail, so patients can be confident that their dental procedures will be executed as planned.
New smile preview
Digital Smile Design can create realistic computer simulations of different dental treatment choices. This way, patients can make informed decisions about their oral health care.
The whole process considers all aspects of the smile, from teeth to gums to lips, and provides a complete picture of the final result. DSD makes it easy for the dentist and the patient to spot potential problems and make changes before treatment even begins.
Get Outstanding Dental Care with Us Today
At The Smile Space, we believe that comprehensive dental care should be accessible to everyone. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care, using the latest technology and techniques. If you're looking for a dentist in Sutherland, book an appointment at The Smile Space today!
The Smile Space
Frequently Asked Questions
About Digital Smile Design
Digital Smile Design’s unique approach to dentistry allows the use of advanced technical planning tools to design smiles customised to each patient digitally.
- Initial consultation: The process begins with a consultation and a thorough examination of your teeth and gums. Your dentist will discuss your goals and treatment options in detail. You will have much input during the entire process. Make sure your dentist understands what you want and need.
- Scans and photographs: Your dentist takes photographs, videos, x-rays, and digital impressions of your natural teeth. Viewing these images will also prevent you from having any further imaging done after the consultation so that it can save you time.
- Design mockup: Next, your dentist creates a digital mockup of your new smile design. This digital mockup is then used to create a 3D model of your teeth, which can be used to plan and execute the treatment.
- Approval: You will have the final approval of the proposed smile design.
- Treatment: The final step is implementing the treatment plan and delivering your beautiful smile.
Digital smile design is an incredibly fantastic way to create beautiful, natural-looking smiles tailored to each individual. If you are interested in Digital Smile Design in Sutherland, we encourage you to contact The Smile Space to schedule a consultation.
The whole process usually takes place over the course of two to three dental visits. The first visit is usually a consultation, during which the dentist will assess your smile and discuss your treatment options.
The dentist will then create a digital preview of the proposed smile design, which will be shared with you for approval. This model can be tweaked and adjusted until you are completely happy with the results. Once you have approved the design, treatment can begin.