Redesign your Smile to Attain the Look you Want with our Smile Makeover
A smile makeover is a process of improving your smile’s appearance through a combination of cosmetic dentistry procedures. It may also involve restorative dentistry treatments, orthodontics, and dental surgery. Ultimately, a smile makeover is an opportunity to design and achieve the smile you want.
At The Smile Space, we believe everyone deserves to have a smile they love. That’s why we are proud to be a provider of smile makeovers in Sutherland. We use Digital Smile Design (DSD) to create a bespoke treatment plan and a preview of your new smile.
Once you’re happy with the results, we’ll begin transforming your teeth. If you’re looking for a complete teeth makeover in Sutherland, come in for a consultation at The Smile Space. We can discuss your goals and help you choose the most appropriate treatments.
Advantages Of Smile Makeovers
A beautiful, confident smile
A beautiful smile makes you look great and also gives you a boost of confidence. And with a smile makeover from the experienced dentists at our dental clinic, you can have the beautiful smile and confidence you have always wanted.
We can address dental problems like chipped, gapped, misshapen, crooked, stained, or missing teeth. And we can also add cosmetic enhancements like veneers and tooth whitening to really make your happy smile shine.
Improved oral health
In addition to improving your appearance, a dental makeover in Sutherland can also improve your oral health. By addressing problems like misaligned teeth or crowding, brushing and flossing become easier. It can lead to fewer problems with cavities or gum disease.
In addition, a smile makeover can also restore the function of your teeth. By aligning your teeth and eliminating bite problems, you can speak more clearly and chew more efficiently.
Get Outstanding Dental Care with Us Today
At The Smile Space, we believe that comprehensive dental care should be accessible to everyone. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care, using the latest technology and techniques. If you're looking for a dentist in Sutherland, book an appointment at The Smile Space today!
The Smile Space
We offer a wide range of high-quality dental services. From general dentistry services and restorative treatments to a complete dental makeover in Sutherland, The Smile Space team is here to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Smile Makeovers
A smile makeover can do wonders for the aesthetic appearance of teeth, and a few key factors will help determine whether you’re a good candidate for the procedure.
- You should have generally good oral health. It means healthy gums and teeth free of tooth decay and other dental health problems.
- You should also be in good overall health, as a smile makeover may include dental surgery, and certain medical conditions can complicate the procedure.
- You should have multiple cosmetic concerns that you would like to address. For example, if you’re unhappy with discoloured teeth, damaged teeth, and crooked teeth, a smile makeover may be right for you.
We invite you to schedule a consultation appointment at The Smile Space in Sutherland Shire so we can help you determine your suitability for a smile makeover.
With the advancements in dental technology, a smile makeover can be done with less invasive techniques. In most cases, local anaesthesia is all that is needed to numb the area. You may feel mild pressure during the procedures but shouldn’t experience pain.
Smile makeovers are a relatively comfortable dental experience for patients. So if you’re thinking about a smile makeover, the good news is that you shouldn’t feel any pain. And the results will be worth it. You’ll be ready to take on the world with a beautiful new smile.
Teens can undergo most cosmetic dental procedures involved in a smile makeover, as long as they are in good oral and overall health. In fact, many orthodontic and cosmetic dental procedures can be performed on teens. One exception is professional in-chair teeth whitening – teens can only get this cosmetic treatment if all of their permanent teeth have fully erupted. Other popular dental treatments for teenagers include braces, porcelain veneers, and clear aligners.
So if your teen is looking to address some aesthetic concerns, a smile makeover may just be the thing for them. Please don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation appointment at The Smile Space in the Sutherland Shire. We can assess if your teen is a candidate for a smile makeover.
A smile makeover is a unique process because it is different for everyone. The procedure can vary depending on the individual and what they want to achieve. Some people may only need a few aesthetic touches, while others may require more extensive dental work. For example, in-chair teeth whitening can be completed in a single clinic visit, while porcelain veneers and dental crowns may require two or three visits.
Dental implant placement is a surgical procedure and can take six to nine months to complete. Invisalign clear braces can take anywhere from six months to a year to achieve desired results. If you are considering a smile makeover, be prepared to invest time and effort into achieving your goal. But however long the process may take, the result will be a beautiful, healthy smile that you’ll be proud to show off.
A complete smile makeover can involve any number of procedures, depending on a patient’s needs and goals. Common procedures include:
- Tooth whitening treatment
- Dental veneer treatment
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- Dental implants
- Clear aligners
To find out which procedures are right for you, consult a qualified dentist who can assess your individual needs and goals.
Your smile makeover is an investment in your appearance and your confidence. Like your natural teeth, your smile makeover needs to be properly cared for to maintain its results.
- Observe a good oral hygiene routine to keep your smile looking great. Brush and floss teeth regularly.
- Use non-abrasive toothpaste when brushing to avoid damaging your teeth.
- Change your toothbrush every three to four months, or sooner if the bristles become frayed.
- Visit your dentist regularly, preferably every six months, for dental check-ups and professional teeth cleanings.
- Avoid sugary foods and drinks as much as possible because they can cause tooth erosion and tooth decay.
- Eat hard and sticky foods in moderation, as they can also damage your teeth.
- Avoid smoking, as it can discolour your teeth and damage gum tissue.
- Wear custom mouthguards if you play sports or participate in other activities that put you at risk for dental injuries.
- Wear a nightguard if you grind your teeth during sleep (bruxism).
- Don’t use your teeth as tools (for opening packages and bottles), as this can cause chips and cracks.